Wednesday, June 1, 2011

suiting up for summer

Memorial Day weekend came and went....and out came my bikini bathing suits.

I'd like to pretend that I threw them in the dryer by accident, and they shrunk up....but truth is, I always properly care for my suits.  I just haven't shown the best care for my body after I wore them last summer.

To make matters more frustrating, I need to spend this upcoming weekend at a beach house with 10 other lovely ladies...9 of whom I do not know.  We will be swimming and laughing all weekend, celebrating my friend's bachelorette bliss, and most of the time will be spent in suits by the lake or pool.

This morning I frantically perused the web, and decided to purchase a non tummy showing suit.  I am so proud of my accomplishments thus far, and do not want to have to feel shy about my untoned midsection.

I went to good ol' Zappos and ordered a bunch of bathing suits.  Thanks to there $0 shipping policy, and I should have 10 suits at my door tomorrow ready to be tried on!  The lucky winner will accompany me to a lovely weekend full of sun and water.  The others will be sent back on their merry way, leaving my wallet and suitcase happy.

  All of the suits that I ordered are MiracleSuits.  One of my friends has one of their suits, and it is so incredibly cute and slimming.  Here is an example of one of the suits I am checking out.
Weight Watchers recently posted their favorite swimsuits, and I adore the Badgley Mischka one.  Too bad I saw it after I made my big order.  

Maybe I'll check it out when I get back.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment